Thermal insulation certification

DIN thermal insulation certification in accordance with the German energy savings regulation (EnEV) ensures that energy will be used efficiently in the building and is required for building approval to be granted. According to the Thermal Insulation Regulation, proof of thermal insulation must be submitted together with the building application and the other technical certification to the approvals authority before construction begins. HI Bauprojekt supports you in all matters relating to thermal insulation certification:

  • Creating and checking thermal insulation certificates
  • Creating energy performance certificates (of residential and non-residential buildings)
  • Proof of energy savings
  • Proposals for energy savings while maintaining economic viability